Holiday Apartments in Brixham, South Devon
We have two holiday apartments above the restaurant in Brixham, which are available to let all year round. Both apartments have three bedrooms, modern decor with stunning views over Brixham’s inner harbour and can sleep five people.
The holiday apartments can be booked individually or together, for short breaks or longer stays.
For booking enquiries, contact Blue Chip Holidays by visiting bluechipholidays.co.uk or call 0844 2736 143.
Holiday Lets: 5 The Quay, Brixham, South Devon
- Cosy living room with sofa, coffee table and flat screen TV.
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops, marble floor, electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and large dining area.
- Three stylish bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom that includes a bath with shower and heated towel radiator.
Holiday Lets: 7 The Quay, Brixham, South Devon
- Recently refurbished with first floor modern living room, including coffee table, flat screen TV and two sofas.
- Kitchen with dining table for six people, granite worktops and marble floors, electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Three stylish bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom.
Holidays in Brixham
Brixham is a popular holiday destination and it is easy to see why: this charming coastal town is steeped in history and has beautiful views of the sea and countryside. Brixham is a great base from which to explore the English Riveria, including Dartmouth, Kingsbridge, Paignton and Torquay, and is close to the finest tourist attractions in South Devon.
Popular attractions and activities in the Brixham area include:
- The Golden Hind replica ship.
- Brixham Art and Craft Market.
- Boat trips, cruises and fishing trips.
- The local beaches, Berry Head nature reserve and coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay have fantastic walks and are great for all ages to explore
- Greenway house and garden, home to crime author Agatha Christie, is just four miles away on the River Dart.
- Paignton Zoo and Living Coasts wildlife attractions are popular destinations all year round.
- Babbacombe Model Village, Quaywest Waterpark and several National Trust properties are also popular attractions.
More information about Brixham and the surrounding South Devon area can be found on the English Riveria visitor information web site.
Book Now! Holiday Apartments To Let in Brixham
For up-to-date prices and availability, please visit the Blue Chip Holidays web site or call 0844 2736 143.